Ambassadors serve as volunteer representatives for the Chamber at public and chamber-sponsored events. They assist in the promotion, support, and development of various chamber affairs. Ambassadors can also act as a mentor for new chamber-members.
- Robin Amequita, AAA Ohio Auto Club
- Tami Bennett, Forever Essentials
- Heather Gilchrist, Vacationland FCU
- Mark Harrington, Retired
- Joe Hayberger, Leadership Erie County
- Elizabeth Hayes, First National Bank
- Kathleen Hottman, Block Advisors
- Nancy McKeen, Retired
- Tammy McCloda, Civista Bank
- Genevieve Miller, Touch of My Own LLC
- Alley Patterson, Dave Proy Agency
Business Services Committee
Develops and conducts business workshops and educational seminars. Seeks to provide other business-related services and information.
Governmental Advocacy Council
Monitors legislative issues and recommend policy positions to the Board of Directors. Conducts regular meetings with government officials. Conducts Candidate Forums for members and the general public to meet and question candidates for public office. Conducts an annual reception for all elected officials in Erie County.
Business Hall of Fame Board of Selectors
Receives nominations and selects inductees for the Gallery of Achievers: a “hall of fame” type program that honors the significant lifetime achievements of graduates of Erie County school systems.