Make Your Nomination By June 30, 2022!
CRITERIA FOR NOMINATION
- An individual must demonstrate at least twenty (20) years of successful activity in for-profit business endeavor(s) located in Erie County at a senior “C” suite or ownership level.
- The candidate must demonstrate that in their career they have helped to make significant advancements for their company and their respective profession.
- The candidate must still list their principal residence as being in Erie County.
- The candidate did not have to attend school in Erie County.
- The candidate can be retired but ideally is still engaged in some fashion actively in the business community in Erie County; posthumous nominations may be considered.
- Experiences in all industries and professions are eligible for the award.
- Additional information about a candidate’s community activities where the candidate has been engaged will enhance a candidate’s profile but is not required to receive the award.
- At least two business colleagues familiar with a candidate’s full career are required for nomination but up to five sponsors can be attached to the application.
- Self-nominations will not be accepted.
- Please provide a typed narrative, relating the accomplishments of your nominee, that would justify his/her selection into the Business Hall of Fame. Please attach your narrative to the paper form or upload it to the digital Nomination Form below.
IF YOU PREFER TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM AND SUBMIT BY PAPER, CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW:
You can download the Nomination Form as a PDF file, fill it out and return it to the Erie County Chamber of Commerce